We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
Our attorneys successfully represent our clients in the following major practice areas:
- Income Tax planning and preparation for various business entities, individuals, trusts, pension plans, charitable foundations, etc.
- Estate planning and Estate tax planning
- Trust formation
- Formation of corporations, LLC, and Trusts through the country to fit the client's needs
- Set up pension and profit sharing plans to suit the individual client
- Real Estate- Buy/ Sell/ Rent/ Lease commercial and residential
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Purchase and sales of business with tax aspects (M & A)
- Business startup services
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate - We have CPAs on staff
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.